Synchronize eM Client settings on multiple Devices

I have installed the eM Client on several devices. Every time I adjust a setting or add an account, I have to do it manually on each device. The ability to export/improve settings makes this much easier.
I then load the file with the settings into my ownCloud and from there I bring it to the other devices and import it.
It would be great if settings could be automatically synced across devices.
The eM Client has already integrated the connection to various clouds for sending attachments. This connection could possibly also be used to synchronize the settings.

We already do this for Business Pro license users. The settings file can be added on our license server, and automatically pushed to all devices using that license.

And when will there be syncing across devices for Pro license users (like me)? As OP says, this is a mandatory feature/option. I know the mobile versions of eM Client are new, but still… Scanning an export QR-code from my desktop does not work; I need to delete the account on my iPhone first and the scan the code to import that account again. An account on iOS cannot be updated/overwritten, at least it doesn’t work for me (Yes, I enabled the check mark after scanning the code to overwrite the account settings.)

And I even would like to sync settings and accounts between iPadOS and Android :stuck_out_tongue: