Synchronisation de plusieurs ordinateur

Bonjour,

J’aimerais savoir pourquoi je n’arrive pas à synchroniser mon compte e-mail em client sur plusieurs ordinateur.

Je m’explique :

J’utilise un ordinateur au travail (professionnel) et un ordinateur privée pour le home working, mes mails et dossier sont parfaitement synchronisé mais mes réglages ne le sont pas.
Par exemple j’ai régler une signature, un thème, des réponses rapide sur mon ordinateur privée et à ma grande surprise en arrivant au bureau ce matin tout ces réglages n’existait pas :cry:

Est-ce normal ?

Je suis français, j’espère que la traduction rendra mon sujet compréhensible.

Merci d’avance

From what I understand signatures are only attached “to the local machine” and not synced to the cloud account directly to show automatically on other syced same account computers like normal Mail, Calendar, Contacts etc is.

So I have copied the signatures to the other same cloud account computers within eM Client to make them the same then for creating and replying to emails etc.

Alt you could use the built-in eM Client backup via “Menu / Backup” with the signature / signatures setup already and then transfer that backup to the 2nd eM Client computer to save you manually transferring the signature separately. But as everything else is working ok on the 2nd computer with eM Client I would just transfer the signature in this case.

All these items can be synced with a Pro Business license.

You setup the items on our license server, and when a specified client activated with your license starts up, these settings will be copied from the server to the client. So, for example, you can specify a particular signature for your sales department, and another for the accounts department, etc. Or you can specify just a bunch of default features, and when you activate eM Client on a new device with that license, all the settings will be downloaded, like Themes, accounts etc.

If you don’t have a Pro Business license, or this is just a one-off, the backup/restore method, or exporting your settings, as @cyberzork mentioned, is the easiest option.

1 Like

@Gary
Bonjour Gary,

J’ai un nouveau problème. Ce matin j’ai rédiger des mails pour des clients à 6:00AM (sur mon ordinateur privée de home working) j’ai programmé les mails pour être envoyé à 7:30 AM.
A ma grande surprise en me connectant sur mon poste professionnel à 9:00 AM aucun mails n’a été envoyé, il a fallu que je me connecte à distance sur mon pc privée pour que les e-mails puissent être envoyé. Je suis encore sous licence pro d’essai.

Merci pour vos réponses.

Was the home computer running at 7.30am?

If it wasn’t, then it can’t send the messages.

L’ordinateur était éteint. Je pensais qu’en programmant un e-mail au même titre que GMAIL celui-ci étaient quand même envoyé malgré l’ordinateur éteint.

1 Like