switching+from+mail+to+calendar+causes+application+failure

For the past few days, I cannot switch from Mail to Calendar.  When I click on Calendar on the left side, I get the message in a small blue box - “An error has occurred in the application that prevents it from continuing.  The application will terminate.”  The blue box asks for a description of the problem and asks for my email.  I have not heard anything back.  Anyone else had a similar problem.  I can switch to Tasks and back to Mail.

so which error message do you receive?
Klick on “Show error” button.

Here’s what I get from error details, shortened version.  I can post the whole thing if you want, but it is very long

eM Client (6.0.24316.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.34209
The following error has occurred:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
   at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
   at System.DateTime…ctor(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.refreshScrollbarPosition()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.ViewActivate(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.CalendarView.controlCalendar_ViewTypeChanged(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.DelegateViewTypeChanged.Invoke(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.set_ActualViewType(ViewType value)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventView()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ResetFilter()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateToolStripConfiguration(String configuration)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventLayout()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.RefreshEventLayout()
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventFolders(Boolean expandBox, Boolean ensureFolderSelected)
   at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.leftSpine1_BoxActivated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.OnBoxActivated(ControlSidebarBox box, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.box_Activated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Activate()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Maximize()
   at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(ApplicationContext context)
   at MailClient.Program.b__4()
at MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(BodyDelegate body, FilterDelegate filter, Action`1 handler)

I Tthink, the important information is:

The following error has occurred:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

I got the same errormessage. I wonder if it’s because of 02/29…

yep. same error here, too.

Hey guys,

This error has been fixed in the latest update available here: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.249…

-Dave

Thanks, Dave.  Do not attempt to click on URL as listed in the email.  Would take you to spam.  Download from reply found in the problem thread on your browser.