Support

Has anybody been able to get a reply from support under their paid for support licence ? I have been sending queries to them for weeks now & I don’t even get an acknowledgment

In eM Client, click on Menu > Help > Get Support. In the website that opens in your browser, open a support ticket. They usually respond within 24 hours, except for weekends.

I have had a few emails from them this past week dealing with some of the tickets I have open, so they are working.

Well you are very lucky. I have been sending tickets to support fir the last 3 to 4 weeks & I don’t even get an acknowledgement let alone a reply. Do you know if they have a telephone number so I can try to contact them ?

https://support.emclient.com/

There is no telephone support with eM Client.

When you submit a ticket, you will immediately get a confirmation from them. But what could be an issue is if you submit your tickets using an email address other than the one you used to register your Pro License, if the address is incorrect, or if it is being trapped by your server spam engine. Go to the Support page and make sure that the email address is correct, and check your Junk E-mail folder.

I know how to contact support through the email app BUT as I said in my I original post, I have sent support tickets & reminders fir the last month & have had no acknowledgement, reply or response !!!