Suggestion for Easier Access to Manual Offline Mode in eM Client

Hello eM Client Community and Team,

I’m reaching out to suggest an improvement in eM Client 9 regarding the accessibility of the manual offline mode. Currently, switching to offline mode requires navigating through the menu to File and then selecting “Work Offline.” While this method works, it can be quite cumbersome, especially for those who frequently need to switch between online and offline modes.

An enhancement to this could be the introduction of a dedicated keyboard shortcut or a quick-access button in the main toolbar. This would greatly streamline the process, making it more user-friendly and efficient, especially for users who rely heavily on keyboard navigation.

I believe this feature would be a valuable addition to eM Client, enhancing the overall user experience. It would be especially beneficial for those working in environments with intermittent internet access or for those who prefer to manage their online status more actively.

I’m interested to hear if other users have similar needs and would appreciate such a feature. Also, any input or alternative suggestions from the eM Client team would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering this suggestion and for continuously working to improve eM Client.

Best regards,
Sebastian