Suggest for the new V10 to "show the number of emails" next to the Category tabs like Gmail does

Suggest for the new V10 to “show the number of emails” next to the Category tabs like Gmail does.

Using Mac eM Client V10.0.839 and Sonoma 14.2

As currently when you get new emails that are eg: Social or Promotional like in a Gmail account, you only see the number of new emails next to the Inbox or All Inboxes, but you are not aware its a Category tab email.

So unless you clicked on those Category tabs “you will never see those new emails” unless you either Disabled categories completely, or clicked All Mail and scrolled down till you found those emails.

Now in Gmail online when these types of emails arrive, “it shows the number of new emails on the right of each category” as in the first screenshot below.

So suggest to make it obvious that there is new emails in any of those Category tabs, “to show the number of new emails” on the right of those tabs as in my example suggested 2nd screenshot below.

(Gmail Calegory tab shows number of emails on the right of it)

(Gmail Category Tab suggestion to also show the number of emails on the right of it)

Now “if there is currently a way to show the number of new emails next to the Category tabs” in eM Client, i couldn’t find it.

I tried changing the eg: “Number of recent messages style” in (Settings / Mail / Categories) but that didn’t seem to enable them as in the screenshot below.