Subject language when printing and the item of SUBJECT MODIFICATIONS

1. When print one e-mail, the SUBJECT of the e-mail always uses the language of eM, is it possible that I customize the language?

2. In the configuration, the item of SUBJECT MODIFICATIONS also always uses the language of eM, is it possible that I customize the language?

Now is a global village, it is best to provide more options for multi-language.

To change the language used in the eM Client interface, please go to Menu > Settings > General > Language.

If part of the interface is not correctly translated into your language, can you please give a screenshot indicating what is incorrect, and say what it should be. We can then change that for future releases.

Thank you, but I want to use different languages between SUBJECT and interface language.

E.g: interface is english
Subject when print: in português.

I don’t follow.

Can you please give a screenshot indicating what is incorrect, and say what it should be.

Thank so much.

Please forgive my bad English. Thank you.

If you change the interface language to Portuguese, then Subject/From/To will be in that language in the printout.

But the subject modifiers can only be Re and Fw. Those in other languages are in violation of the RFC5256 standard, so we do not offer that option.

You’re wrong, fwd is more proper header (fw is accepted, not only):

subj-refwd      = ("re" / ("fw" ["d"])) *WSP [subj-blob] ":"
subj-fwd-hdr    = "[fwd:"

Yes, I mistyped. I should have said: can only be Re and Fw(d) .

The OP is asking for this in another language though, which is not approved by the RFC standard.

True, but that was only additional question. OP is valid enhancement. If only devs want to look here…

We do monitor this forum.

I answered the OP’s other question, and changing the interface language definitely changes that in the printout…

However, this changing the language for the subject modifier is not permitted by the RFC specification, so we will not implement it.

There is a misunderstanding what an answer is. Question was:

When print one e-mail, the SUBJECT of the e-mail always uses the language of eM, is it possible that I customize the language?

You only confirm that SUBJECT of the e-mail always uses the language of eM, but do not give an answer.
Answer for 1 should be:

No, You could not customize the language for printing, but You can change program language, but this You already know.

Answer for 2:

No, You can’t and we do not want to change it because of RFC…

Both would be valid answers, now there are explanations without an answer.