Start typing on Reply

I have something strange happening.

I have three email accounts that are connected to eM Client.

For two of them, upon hitting Reply, I am immediately able to start typing my reply - meaning the cursor is ready to go in the message body and I do not need to click there to start typing (although there is definitely a lag I would love to get rid of).

But for the third, I need to each time click in the message body to get the cursor there before I can start typing - which is a big PITA. Any ideas on why this would be happening?

I cannot replicate that issue with any of my 3 accounts. When i click reply, the cursor automatically flashes in the body of the email ready for me to type straight away with all accounts.

If its an IMAP, Exchange or iCloud account maybe suggest you backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup” and then “Remove the account” that’s not working the same as your other two accounts and “Re-add that account again” and see if that fixes it.

Failing that suggest to try uninstalling eM Client and “dont delete the database” when asked on uninstall. Then d/l the same or later version of eM Client from the version history page and reinstall and see if that fixes it. You can check what current version you have via “Menu / Help / About”.