I have the following problem or question.
When starting the computer, it automatically starts emClient, but always shows the user interface.
Is it possible to change somewhere, that it starts at the first time automaticlly to the system tray?
Thanks for your answer.
Hi Jiri, this is unfortunately not possible in eM Client, maybe in future releases.
Thank you for understanding,
You can do this yourself, by following these instructions:
1. In emClient, disable (uncheck) Run on Windows Startup. Click Apply , then click OK.
2. Close (shutdown) emClient.
3. Locate your emClient shortcut (NOT the actual .exe program, but the shortcut).
4. Right-click on the emClient shortcut, and select Copy.
5. Next, go to your Windows Startup folder, right-click on it, and select Paste.
6. Confirm that you now have an emClient shortcut in your Startup folder.
7. Right-click on that new emClient shortcut in your Startup folder, and select Propterties.
8. Locate the line that says Run , and in the drop-down box, select Minimized.
9. Click Apply , then click OK.
10. Go to your new emClient shortcut in your Startup folder, and double-click it.
emClient should start up minimized, in your System Tray :-).
And every time Windows starts, it should do the same :-).
Thanks John. Now, when you wrote it, it’s simple.
Hi John, thank you for sharing your solution!