SPAM filter Rule NOT WORKING

Gary-

You are not reading the FACTS that I am trying to convery to you.

FACT: The SPAM rule is turned off. And has been for weeks. This is not the problem.

FACT: I did turn off the blacklist rule and messages that normally were moved to junk stayed in my inbox.

FACT: These senders ARE NOT in the the blacklist.

FACT: If emClient is not running then messages remain in my inbox for days and days and days.

FACT: The miniute emClient is started emails disappear from my inbox and are moved to junk.

I have done all of your suggestions yet emClient is STILL the driving force that moves these emails.

Again. There are only 2 rules in my system. Spam and Blacklist. Spam is supposedly turned off as it is not checked. Blacklist is on and the senders in question are supposedly NOT in the blacklist (ie I cannot see them when I look at the list). If emClient isn’t running the emails stay in the inbox. If emClient is running they move.

So emclient IS moving them!!! How else can I put it???

Have a developer look at the code. Is the spam rule check box being ignored? Are there blacklist entries that I cannot see?

Please disable both these Rules.

If messages are not going to spam, it is because of one of them.

Disable the Spam filter Rule and enable the Blacklist Rule.

If messages are still going to spam it is because of the Blacklist Rule.
I suggest you just delete it, and start again.

If deleting the blacklist and starting it over works, then that would further prove my point that something within the code of emclient is at fault!

So, did it work?

If it does, it most probably means you have the address or domain in the Blacklist.

I am really getting sick and tired of saying the same thing over and over. These senders ARE NOT IN MY BLACKLIST!!!

I won’t know if it works until an email shows up in my inbox.

This problem is in your software. Admit and dig into it and find the problem!!!

Did you delete the Blacklist and start again?
What is the result?

AGAIN! I won’t know if it worked or not until one of those senders actually sends me an email.

But if it does work it PROVES that the emclient code has a bug in relation to the blacklist. Becuase for the umpteeth time, THESE SENDERS ARE NOT IN the blacklist