spam elimination

The spam filter works really well… basically no problem at all… i’ve got just one issues: everytime i try to delete those emails from the folder (after one week i usally have about 30 mails) after few seconds magically they come back… so i’ve got this 10-12 emails that i can’t delete properly… it doesn’t bother me too much because they are in “junk mail” folder. And I noticed that some of them they still keep the date when i received them the first time… some are 6 months old…
Is it a bug? Is it fixable?

Hi Daniele, sorry to see this, but unfortunately I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, are you seeing any errors while trying to erase the selected messages?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

no errors… just after i cancelled (without apparently problems) the junk mails in the “junk folder”  come back straight  away… after few seconds… not all of them but 10-12 minimum,  i’ve got junk mail with a very old date (like May last year) that i regularly tried to delete every week…
Anyway i’m using the version number 6.1.2…

Hi again, can you please check for the exact version number? Also please check if you’re able to remove these junk mails by using shift+delete, which should remove the message immediately without moving the message to the Trash folder.

Thank you,
Paul

my version is 6.0.21372.0.
I didn’t know that “trick”… i will try it…

nop… just cancelled everything from “junk folder”, two minutes and they’re back again!!
Oldest one with date April 2014!!
Thank for your help anyway