some selected text automatically placed and indented in replies

Hi
a nice and useful feature in Thunderbird, is that you select some text in the message you received, then you create a new email and that text is automatically included with indents
do you think you can add this to eM Client?
kindest

Hi again, thank you for the suggestion, we might do some changes in the reply formatting in future releases.
Thank you for pointing this out,
Paul.

+1

I do this often with other clients. When I want to reply to a specific part of an email, I just select and hit reply and only the selected text is included.

Thank you for the suggestion, we’ll consider adding the feature to future releases.
Thank you for your input, best regards,
Paul.

Hello !

This answer is now over 2 years old …
… I can not see this option in the latest release … so how long must we wait for this
( for you adding “simple” ) option ?
I bought this piece of software, because I like it, but some ( for me ) important options are not
inclusive … like this one in Thunderbird …

Bye, Martin

may be for ever?
J
the same for a way to put rules in alphabetical order, automatically
I have dozens of rules and move a new rule manually one step at a time is very annoying

we might do some changes in the reply formatting in future releases…
ZZZZZzzzzz
mr Paul?
any chances to have this implemented?
:wink:

Hello Claudio,
considering and implementing new features can be a time-consuming process and different features get different priorities based on the users feedback and our developers’ vision.
That does not mean that this feature might never be implemented.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Olivia

I’d really like to see the ‘Mark and Reply’ feature Claudio suggested in eMC as well. Every time I want to reply to a specific part of a message I think of how easy that was with Thunderbird. Not only does it speed up the process it also helps to keep your conversations tidy and clear.

I wholeheartedly second this motion. It is one of the most useful features in my other mail client. I would love to be able to use it here, and do away with manual trimming.