Some messages are not downloading instead supplying a link to download the next time I go online except I am online.

Some messages are not downloading instead supplying a link to download the next time I go online except I am online. 

Just on the first page I see this same problem dating back 7 years.  Isn’t it time to get it fixed?

1 Like

Just means it hasn’t quite downloaded the message  / messages fully from your email server.

I find if that happens (which is rare for me), i click to another folder in EM Client and click refresh and then click back to the initial folder and it should update within a few sections.

If you still have this problem, close and reopen EM Client. 

The only other time i got this error was when specific emails had (already been deleted on the server) in my eg: Gmail account, but for some reason EM Client just hadn’t synchronized properly and removed them in the client and kept giving me a link to download them.

Clicking refresh many times and closing and opening EM Client just wouldn’t fix the issue that as worked other times.So i ended up manually deleted those emails from the client end and was fine after that. Put it down to some bug or problem in the local EM Client mail database.