Snooze event '... before start'

Hi,

It would be great if it was possible to have a further snooze option relative to the start time; i.e. snooze ‘5 minutes before start’. Currently I have to try to estimate this based on the time to the event and it is a bit of a pain!

Hello,

Unfortunately this feature is not planned to be implemented in foreseeable future.

with regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response. This is disappointing to hear, especially given that this is a fairly standard feature of most calendaring software. Certainly Outlook and iCal offer this as standard.

Best Regards,

Nick

I would like to see this feature too, at least if it worked. The regular snooze feature doesn’t work for me, as the reminder comes back immediately unless I set it for more than an hour. I’m using v6.0.19714.0.

“regular” snooze does not work because of bug in 19714 version, in this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197… fix has been made not to create nonsnoozeable events anymore.
Unfortunately it seems like some of them has to be deleted manually.

Jan

I’ve been on v6.0.19723.0 for several days, and I cannot change reminders for most of my events to either “No reminder” or a different time. I don’t want to delete the events because they’re for meetings, usually set up by someone else, and I need the information in them and the ability for the event to be updated by the organizer.

Yes, thanks to reports from users we know that this issue has much more deeper core.

I will need one or two of those events exported into .ics and GData logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

This is a feature I would like added also. I seldom need a snooze of 5 minutes. I usually need 12 hours of 1 day.

It would have been great to snooze relative to start time, just like in Outlook. I usually need a reminder 5 min before the online meeting starts, now I need to “snooze” the appointment several times… Please add this as an option.

Please reconsider, it should be a relatively simple coding solution with a new option in an existing menu, and a time-trigger set to a calculated time for example to (t)-5 minutes ?

I also would like to see this feature.  The current snooze has a serious flaw.  The minimum snooze is 5 minutes.  But what if my meeting is coming up in 3 minutes?  I either have to snooze for 5 minutes, which will be 2 minutes too late, or just dismiss it and hope I remember.

I know this sounds like an uncommon case, but I often have video conferences and want to be able to work right up to the meeting time.  At a minimum, there should be an option to “Snooze until meeting start” option.