SMTP problems on EM Client v 6.0.20498.0 on Win 7 using a South African Telkom acct. a

SMTP problems on EM Client v 6.0.20498.0 on Win 7 using a South African Telkom acct. and Diagnostics doesn’t fix it. I installed it about a month ago and everything was working well - until it wasn’t. I used the auto wizard to set up my account. SMTP stopped sending emails last Tuesday, though it receives emails. Have you changed something internal to cause problems? I am now using my Outlook 2007 with the same settings to send emails. ISP has checked my settings and all is correct. What has gone wrong? Attached is a screen shot of the setup and the error report…

Hi Brian, can you please make sure that you’ve attached the screenshot? I can not see it on this forum.
We hav enot changed anything internally to cause problems, that is the exact opposite of what we want here in eM Client.

Are you using any firewall/proxy/antivirus software on your computer?

Do you receive any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Dear Paul, Sorry for not sending the screen dumps at first.
I am using McaFee enterprise, but this has been used for the last 5 years without any changes and Windows firewall.  As I said earlier eM Client worked perfectly for about 1 month.  Last Tuesday it could not connect to my ISP’s server. In this period I have not changed any thing. It has connected once but not again.  It is receiving emails perfectly. I have tried to “fix” errors in Diagnostics but with no success.  I am using Outlook2007 for sending my emails with difficulty particularly when having to reply. Kind regards, Brian  

Hi, can you send me an email to [email protected], with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.