Slow Load of retrieving email

From what I can see so far emClient seems to work OK, but it’s load time is terriable. When you try to load new mail it seems to take forever for it to retieve the mail. I;ve looked all around but can’t seem to speed up thye process. I’m curently using Mailbird and it loads new mail 100% faster.

Is there any future fix for this issue or is this the way it’s going to work?

Also, Yahoo has informed me that it will be changing the way you can retieve email when using a 3rd party mail reader. Will emclient make a fix for this io will you have to give up on emclient ??

What version are you using?

1 Like

I asum this is the current version I downloaded. Version 8.0.3385 (83a873c)

You might want to try disabling certain antivirus features and check if that helps. If that doesn’t work, you might have to disable your antivirus altogether.

See if that has any effect on the issue.

Thank you for the suggestion, but that would remove the purpose of the antivirus program. All my other mailers worked just fine, The only one that is having this issue is eMClient, which would indicate the issue is with the program and not any outside software.
It wouldn’t make any sense in diasabling the antivrus program just to run eMClinet !

I am not telling you to ‘permanently’ do anything… I am just saying to try it and see if that is the problem… and if it is, then you have to make further decisions.

Gave it a try and it made no diffrence. Thank you for the suggestion anyway.