Simple theme change

(eM version 8)
I have been using eM’s dark theme but the blue color of the unread-links against the dark background makes them unreadable to me. This is in the mail body. I researched how to make changes to the theme and attempted to change both the unread and read color of the link in the email to yellow. But, the unread-link color remains blue. The read-link color has changed to yellow (i.e., after I click the link it turns yellow).

I have changed every value in the xml that might correspond to the unread link color in the mail body, with no luck. Can anyone give any help, such as pointing me to the exact xml field I need to change?

lunes 14 septiembre 2020 :: 1502hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi oneklema…

You can try looking here:

https://www.compucall.com/html/color_preference.htm

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

Thank you for your reply, but I do not think you understand what I am asking. I am know how to find a hex code for a particular color. What I am asking is for the xml field that needs to be be changed.

For instance, why doesn’t the following setting in the theme change the color of links in the emails that I have received? I have changed all such xml fields and the links are remain a very difficult to read dark blue with a dark background.

#ffd20a

jueves 15 septiembre 2020 :: 1344hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi oneklema…

OK saw your reply, the easiest thing to do is to send me a copy of your Theme and
I’ll have a look to see if what you want is possible, (some settings are hard coded0
if it is possible I’ll do it for you.

To send the Theme I suggest you either post it as ZIP file or send an email with
the ZIP attachment - which ever is easier for you.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

I don’t see an option for posting a zip file, maybe because I am a new member. So, I will email it to you.