show notification envelope icon in the tray area for new email

The little envelope icon notification that is supposed to pop up on the Em Client icon on the tray when you get new email is no longer showing up! How can I fix this?

Hello Terra, you can adjust your notification settings in Tools > Settings > Notifications.

Regards,

But I can’t click on “Show notification icon in the tray area”. There is a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. So what do i need to do? Thank you!!!

Hi Paul,

Thank you. But I can’t click on “Show notification icon in the tray area”. There is a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. So what do i need to do?

Thank you!!!

You can enable or disable the notification type by clicking on the notification type in the list. This icon without being crossed out means the reminder should be enabled.

I’m unfortunately unable to replicate any issues with this feature as I myself use the feature daily.

Regards,

You can enable or disable the notification type by clicking on the notification type in the list. This icon without being crossed out means the reminder should be enabled.

I’m unfortunately unable to replicate any issues with this feature as I myself use the feature daily.

Regards,

I am not getting notification icon despite having enabled it in settings.  This morning I had 18 new emails with no notification icon.