Show Dated-Tasks Pane on ALL Calendar Views (not just week)

Please add feature to show dated tasks pane under ALL calendar views, not just Week view.

Why do you i don’t care about my tasks in month view? I care about tasks ALL THE TIME, not just when i’m looking at week view. 

thx

Hi Johny, sorry but I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, Tasks should only be displayed under the Tasks tab or in your Sidebar under Agenda, where all tasks will be displayed along with your other items based on the Agenda’s preferences.

Regards,
Paul

Sorry, back on track.

This task bar is unfortunately not supported for the Month View due to limited space for the Month view, displaying this in the Month view, would reduce the size of the month view making it unusable, however as I mentioned under another topic of yours, we’re working on an upcoming release of the application, that will include and improved UI, hopefully improving the User experience.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul

when collapsed, it takes up little room. If you remove the preview strip and only show the expand button, it won’t take any room at all away from the calendar. The preview strip is too small to be useful anyway.  When expanded, i don’t care if it covers the bottom of month-view-- if you don’t want to do that, shrink month view a little.

Hi again Johny, thank you for the suggestion, however please notice that the tasks are displayed for each day below the day in day/week/work week view. This is unfortunately not possible to display for the month view, as the days are shown in multiple rows and not as a single column.

Regards,
Paul