Several times aday eM client blocks my entire internet traffic when synchronizing the flags. Can I change some settings?

eM client blocks internet traffic

Hello Henk, not quite sure what you’re referring to, what mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application, if so, can you make a screenshot of the error?

Regards,

I use a Gmail account and an hotmail account. I run McAfee security software.
In the attached doc you will find some error screenshots.
When this happens the synchronising keeps continuously running, but no data are retrieved or mails are sent, nor internet pages can be accessed.
Only after a forced restart of my computer everything works again.
If I do not start eM client, this problem does not occur. I have tested this by accessing my email directly in my gmail or hotmail account.

Hello, if you’re using any security software on your computer, please try to temporarily disable it and check if the issue persists, or make sure to setup an exception for the MailClient.exe process in order to let it connect to the servers you’re using.

When the error occurs, can you please copy the content of the log on the screenshot as unfortunately I’m unable to see the whole error message, you can select the lines in log and use CTRL+C to copy the selected lines only. Make sure to copy the whole error log with a couple of lines above/below the listed error and submit it to us here on the forum.

Regards,