Setting up doctors.org.uk email account - IMAP error

I’m asking for help please with an IMAP error and not downloading mail from a doctors.org.uk email account.

I just downloaded eM Client and the version in “about” reads 6.0.19861.0

In the account settings I have

Server
Host: mail1.doctors.org.uk
Port: 933
Security: SSL/TLS if available (I’ve tried all the variations)

When I click “Diagnose” the result for IMAP is “server not responding”. (SMTP says Ok and it will send emails) When I click Fix it eventually says “settings has been fixed”, but when I close the window and go to the email account it doesn’t download mail, there is a little red exclamation mark next to the account name, and when I come back to settings it’s back to saying “server not responding”

This is the error message I get:
Connecting to [email protected] failed
[IMAP] An attempt to connect to [email protected] failed. This could be caused by temporary server availability or incorrect settings

I’ve taken the server details from the email website, and I’ve used those settings on my phone and it’s working fine.

My other email account (hotmail) is working absolutely fine.

Could anyone please advise me on what to do next? Thanks in advance.

Raeya

in case it’s helpful - error logs:-

18:31:05 [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
18:31:26 [email protected] [IMAP] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Failed opening connection to server. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 109.104.98.67:933
18:31:26 at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient…ctor(String hostname, Int32 port)
18:31:26 at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.<>c__DisplayClassa.b__9()
18:31:26 at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.Connect(Func`1 getStream)
18:31:26 at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.Connect(String receiveHost, Int32 receivePort, Boolean explicitSsl)
18:31:26 at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Reconnect()
18:31:26 — End of inner exception stack trace —

Hi, can you please try going to Tools > Accounts > Your problematic account > IMAP tab and change the settings of the IMAP port to 993 instead of 933?
Did you use the automatic setup for this account?

Thank you,
Paul.