Currently in the monthly view, the days of the week default to:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

Perhaps this is a petty request, but every calendar app I’ve used here in the US over the years has defaulted to this ordering and I’m just used to it – but it seems like it’s not currently possible with the app. I’m referring to the layout that is displayed on the screen – with Monday on the far left and Saturday/Sunday on the far right of the monthly calendar view. Thanks!

• Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

miércoles 19 octubre 2022 :: 2348hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @ps23Rick

Go to: Menu ->Settings ->Calendar ->General ->Work Week ->First day of week →
Select Sunday…Do NOT forget to Save & Close

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

I did that already… it makes no difference. I think that setting is associated with creating new calendar entries. In the screenshot below, I’ve already set Sunday as the first day of the week but the view in the screenshot below shows Monday on the left edge instead of Sunday as expected …
What I’m expecting & looking for is : S-M-T-W-TH-F-S … but the calendar always shows M-T-W-TH-F-S-S

Change is not effective immediately. You have to quit the monthly calendar and come back to it.

1 Like

I tried that – went to look at mail and came back to the calendar – no change.

I did not quit EmClient though and restart… perhaps that is what you meant… I’ll try that tomorrow when I get in the office.

Yes, you will need to restart eM Client.

Did some testing. You don’t need to restart eM Client. Just switch to the week calendar for example and come back to the monthly view.

2 Likes

I had to restart it… Once I did that it took effect… this is for Win 10 if it matters… Consider this a closed issue for me! Thanks all!

1 Like