Set up eM client on 2nd laptop

LOGIN is rejected on 2nd laptop sitting next to 1st laptop. I reset the password, and checked the IMAP and SMTP settings (and passwords) - duplicated on both laptops. Still get [Server says “LOGIN invalid credentials”]

Will Rapp

As long as you have the correct username and password and autho etc, it could then just be to do with eM Client possibly not activated on your 2nd laptop.

Do you have another activation code for your second laptop ?, or a Multi license for more than one computer ? Or did you just swap your activation code from one laptop to the other laptop.

How to set up eM client on Acer nitro 5 if the operating system is Linux. If possible to share step by step guide then please share it with me. seeking the attention of eM client community experts. Thank in advance

lunes 01 agosto 2022 :: 1746hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @riky895

eMC does not work with Linux, only Windows & MAC at the moment

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

lunes 01 agosto 2022 :: 1756hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @wbrapp

As long as the eMC content of both laptops is identical a simple test is to.
copy your most recent backup from the working laptop to the other then
perform Menu ->File ->Restore
Try to connect when this is done - only one laptop will have a valid
license as you can not run more than one laptop on a single license,
unless as @cyberzork says you have a multi-license

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

How to set up eM client on Asus Vivobook if the operating system is Linux. If you have a step-by-step guide, please share it with me. attempting to attract the attention of eM client community experts. Thank you in advance.

eM Client is not available for Linux. Sorry.