Server sync error code 500

I’m getting the following error code every so often with eM client - anyone recently having the same problem?

I’ve updated to the latest version and I’m on Windows 10.

Thanks

Ben

Yes I’ve been getting these for the last couple of weeks too - both calendar & contacts.  Besides liking it to work (as anything posted via eM-client is not updating elsewhere but it does work the other way round) it is very very annoying having the message popping up all the time!  Please can we have a fix!!  I’m running Windows 7 and eM client version 7.

Me too, worse than ever now - every 10 minutes (that is every send/receive), sometimes relates to calendar folder, sometimes contacts.

Do all of you have your Hotmail accounts set up as Exchange or IMAP?  This looks like typical behavior of having it set up as IMAP.  You will have to set up a new account and instead of choosing “Automatic Setup, choose “Mail” and Exchange”.  When prompted for user name, use your entire email address.

Then you contacts and calendar should sync with no problem.

I have these problems on both of my licenses (two separate emails) and I am using the most recent version and accounts are not set up as IMAP. 

I have these problems on both of my licenses (two separate emails) and I am using the most recent version and accounts are not set up as IMAP. I have an exchange account and a standard outlook.com account.