server says unauthorised

I get a message “Server says unauthorised” when i try to send/receive emails from my yahoo account. I still can send and receive emails (even though the message pops up) but the problem seems to be the calender and contacts option, if i untick these, the message doesn’t come up but then i don’t have any access to my contacts. 

Hi, can you please make a screenshot of your Yahoo account setup from Tools > Accounts > Your Account > Calendar/Contacts and submit the screenshot to us here on the forum?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul

For some reason everything seems to be working now. I followed some of your advice for other users after i had sent this request. I removed the @yahoo.co.nz for the login name which didn’t work initially, so i removed the @yahoo.com in the contacts and calender too, which didn’t help. I added @yahoo.com again to contacts and calender but not to the log in name, and now all seems to be ok.

Hi again Bill, glad you were able to resolve the issue, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul