Server meldet unauthorized

Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich nach dem starten von em Client ein Pop-up “Das Hochladen des Elements “Termin” ist fehlgeschlagen” Der Server meldet “unauthorized”

Ich habe alles hier im Forum durchgelesen, ich habe schon seit Jahren 2-Faktor Authentifikation eingestellt und auch immer APP spezifische Passwörter verwendet. Auf einmal bekomme ich diesen Fehler.
Kann mir jemand helfen?

Hello, for some time now I’ve been getting a pop-up after starting the client “Uploading the element “Appointment” failed” The server reports “unauthorized”

I’ve read everything here in the forum, I’ve been using 2-factor authentication for years and have always used APP-specific Passwords. All of a sudden I get this error.
Can someone help me?

Same here (iCloud). No idea how to fix it

This may help you where another eM Client user was getting that same error and it ended up being to do with the Caldav / CardDav Delegated eM Client accounts “Sync option”. See the last reply post below from the following thread.

(Post reply fix from @Stefan75 via this thread)

Vielen Dank für die Information, der Fehler war bei CalDAV/CardDav = > Delegierte Konten,… die Synchronisierung weggeklickt und es läuft,… DANKE!!!

(English)

Thanks for the info, the error was with CalDAV/CardDav => Delegated Accounts,…clicked away the sync and it’s working,…THANKS