Sent Folder Didn't Import From Thunderbird

I’m a new user. I’m currently using version 8.0.2951 (e2fe9f0) and haven’t installed the latest one (v8.0.3283) that I just noticed came out a few days ago. I chose the option to import everything but nothing from my Thunderbird Sent Folder imported.

How do I go about importing it manually?

Have you tried to import an INDIVIDUAL folder… in this case the SENT folder?

That’s part of the problem, I don’t know how to do that. I’ve looked through the program but can’t find a place that says Import.

I also don’t know if eM Client will accept copying and pasting the pertinent files from Thunderbird, and if so, what folder to paste them into.

Assuming we are talking Windows…

Menu > File > Import

Oh crap! I just realized something after using your instructions. When I looked, “it still didn’t import.” I was about to try the process again and then wondered why it says something about Local Folders when I tried to point it specifically to Sent.

Then it dawned on me to look under Local Folders instead of the heading under my e-mail address and there they are! Because of that, I’m pretty sure it did it when I first installed and imported everything, but I was too ignorant (and still am I’m sure in many ways) about the way this program is setup. :flushed:

Now that that’s resolved, I’m confused about how Sent works with this program. I earlier sent a couple of test files directly from my PC using Send to Mail recipient. The ones I sent today are under my e-mail address, and as mentioned earlier, the ones I imported are under Local Folders.

Is there a way to merge the two I sent today under my e-mail address to the Sent folder under Local Folders, and then divert all the upcoming new ones to the Sent folder under Local Folders or vice versa?

I believe you can copy the emails from the Local Folders Sent folder to the Sent folder under your account. Try it with ONE email…

Thanks again sunriseal! Your help is greatly appreciated. I found the option to copy the e-mails to the other Sent folder. I found and used Select All to do it. I was confused for a bit, but then figured out that I had to drag the right side panel over to the left to get out of the pic I have being so large while the focus is on that e-mail.

Glad to have been able to help!