Sent Emails Occasionally Not Saved in Sent Folder

Hi,

I’ve been using eM Client for the last year or so and have been really pleased with it, but the last could of days I have noticed a strange problem. Occasionally when I send an email the email will move to the outbox, be successfully sent and received by the recipient, but will not be saved in the sent folder. If I have the sent folder open when I send the email then the email will actually appear in the sent folder but then disappears after less than a second as is no where to be found.

The strange thing is that this doesn’t happen for every email, it seems to be for about 50% of them, and the emails always reach their destination successfully. 

I’m using eM Client with iCloud by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, what version of eM client are you currently using?
We’ve recorded the issue recently and released a fix, can you try to update to this version of eM Client and check if the issue persists?

http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20631/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the speedy reply. Thought I was using the latest version but looks like I was one behind, so have updated to the new version so hopefully that should solve the problem.

Thanks again

Let me know if the issue persists or if not let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.