sent emails not showing in folder

Today my sent emails are not showing in my sent folder.  Can you help please?

Hi Karen, what mail service are you using and what version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

IMAP & version 6.0.20617.0

Mail service, such as Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, etc.

Thank you,
Paul.

btinternet

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the issue occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Thank you will do that Paul.

Hi Paul,  Today my sent emails are not showing in sent folder.  I’ve sent you two emails since yesterday but not sure whether you will have received them?

Please help.  Thanks,

Hi Karen, I’ve received the logs and your other emails, I’ve reported the issue to the developers and I’m currently waiting for a response.
Hope we can find a solution soon, I’ve replicated a similar issue on an iCloud account but it was intermittent, some emails were saved and some were not.

Thank you for your patience and your time spent on this issue,
Paul.

Hi Karen, not sure if I’ve sent this to you by email as well, but at least for anyone following this issue, there’s been a new version released containing the fix, if you’re having problems with this, please download and update to this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20631/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, I’ve downloaded the update and the issue is resolved now. Thank you, Karen 

No problem, glad it works, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,
I’m having this problem with version 6.0.20648.0 on a PC. I am using an icloud account.  I think the problem is Em Client as the icloud web client and my mac work fine.

Emails are being sent as I do get replies to them, but they are not saved anywhere.  All the clients indicate that a reply has been sent, but there is no record  of them.

Please help because I really like this program, but I do need to be able to rely on it!

Thanks

Andy

The same is happening to me. I have a PC as well, Windows 7. I believe the emails are being sent, but right, no record of them in sent folder since last week. It used to work, and randomly stopped. I love the program too - it’s the only one that really works for me. Also, +1 for the ever-so common conversation view complaint as well…

Some more information.  I noticed last night that sent messages do appear briefly in the sent folder, then they disappear.  So the sequence is compose message - send - in outbox - in sent - gone.  But sometimes it works fine.

Also, I had previously remapped the em Client Sent folder the the iCloud imap ‘Sent Items’ folder.  But I changed the settings to ‘auto detect’ and the messages also get sent to the right imap folder.   Strange.

My PC is also running Windows 7.

Hi again, can you please download this version of eM Client, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20698/setup.msi
the issue you were having should be fixed in this version, can you please check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul.

OK, will do.  Thanks Paul.