Sending mails.

I’m trying to send mails for my acount, but there are no acount to send from. That is something that have come with the last update. What is wrong ?

Hi Torhild,
are there no accounts in Tools > Accounts?
Do you have any backup file to restore from?
Were there any error messages when you were updating?

Regards,
Olivia

There are no accounts in tools " account" And i can resieve mails but not send eny. And I have none backup at all when it comes to the mail client. 

Hi Torhild,
that is very strange, as, I do not understand how you can receive emails if there are no accounts set up in your eM Client.
What email address are you able to receive email to?
Can you press ‘Send and receive all’ and then send me the content of Tools > Operations > Log window?

Regards,
Olivia

I just set up emClient for my Singnet mail account and can receive mails without problem. But when trying to send new mail, there is nothing showing up in the account button and the message asking me to setup account pops up. But I checked the account page it already has my Singnet mail account.

Was this issue ever resolved? I’m having the same issue. 

This is because the account is not setup correctly. It can happen when importing accounts from another email client, or if the server’s autodiscover settings are incomplete. There is a possibility that eM Client has alternative settings for the particular server that are also incomplete.

The solution is to remove the account from eM Client, then add it again using the Automatic Setup. If that does not work, you can add the account manually. Please see the Help File (F1) on setting up accounts manually.