Sending email failed, but I cannot find the message to remove it

I apparently entered an invalid recipient address, and now I’m getting a recurring error from Exchange Web Services at my mail provider, which says: [Exchange Web Services] Sending email failed due to the following error: At least one recipient is not valid., Recipient [address deleted] is not resolved. All recipients must be resolved before a message can be submitted.

I’d like to delete the offending message, but I don’t know where it is. I’ve looked in Sent and in Outbox. I’m running emClient 10.4.5642

The message is stored in the local Outbox if it cannot be sent, which can be accessed via the Local folders or via Favorite folders. Either can be enabled via Settings > General > Folders.

You should also be able to see an “EDIT ITEM” button in the error itself - this will open the failed message in a compose window, from which you can either fix the email address and send it succesfully, or you can use menu > Message > Delete to delete it from this window.

Thank you.