Send and receive getting stuck. The circle just spins. Have to close and restart program to fix. Anyone else having this issue?

NULL

Hi Todd,
are there any error messages in Tools>Operations>Error when this happens?
Which version of eM Client are you running?

Regards,
Olivia

I don’t see any errors. Version 6.0.24432.0 I experienced this issue a couple weeks ago and then it seemed to be ok. Now the program essentially gets stuck as soon as the first send-receive takes place following initial start up. Synching to 2 gmail accounts.

Hi Todd,
and what exactly happens when it gets stuck? Are you not able to work with the program? Do all the windows ‘freeze’ or can you check the Tools>Operations window when the sync gets stuck?

regards,
Olivia

I can use other parts of the program.  Just no new emails get through until I close and restart.  The little circle next to my email address in the side bar just spins.

Hi Todd,
can you copy the content of the Tools>Operations>Log window when the synchronization gets stuck next time?

regards,
Olivia

It’s been working ok last few days now.  I’ll advise if it starts acting up again.

Olivia, it’s getting stuck again. It only happens with one of 2 gmail accounts I have set up. When the wheel just spins it says “sychronizing sub folders” in the operations window. With a blank progress bar it seems.

Olivia, any idea why the program gets stuck on synchronizing subfolders? Can I turn that feature off?

Hi Todd,
unfortunately you cannot disable synchronization of the folders.
Next time it gets stuck though, please do copy the content of the Tools>Operations>Log window here.

Regards,
Olivia

Unfortunately this problem has been persisting for weeks now. I can’t justify keeping this program - my iphone is essentially notifiying me of new emails. I have to close and re-open EM client to read them.

This has been happening to me as long as I’ve had eM Client. I’m now on v8 Beta. This report seems the most concise version and I’ll continue to update here.

Experienced it again and sent logs to support.

I have the same issue. Circle just spins and does not retrieve email until I restart the program. I would like to purchase this program but not if I need to restart the program each time I want to retrieve email.

How do I fix this same issue? Has it been resolved? I always need to restart the program to receive my emails. I cannot purchase this program if this keeps up.
I use Godaddy as my imap email service. Please send some help. Thanks.