Search for a folder

I also want this feature

This feature is planned for version 10 (ETA not yet available). It is actually a filter, so as you start typing in the search box, only folders matching what you type will be displayed from their folder trees.

1 Like

Hi there. Any word on seeing this feature in a new “version 10”? I just did a bunch of searching and it looks like your customers have wanted this feature since 2013.

Thanks!
Pete

@Pete_d_Oronzio

As @Gary advised in his post above, the search for a folder new feature is planned in the upcoming V10 which according to forum user reports is due out next year sometime. No ETA though as to the exact date as yet.

So suggest to keep and eye on the the eM Client “Release history page” which will then have the new version once it’s released.

Okay. Thanks. Reinstalling Thunderbird…
BTW: I was prepared to write a plugin for this - but IIRC there isn’t a plugin API yet, is that still correct?

@Pete_d_Oronzio

: I was prepared to write a plugin for this - but IIRC there isn’t a plugin API yet, is that still correct?

eM Client doesn’t currently allow / support any external plugins to be added to the program.

I have the same request that I submitted quite a while ago (having several hundred folders). I’m glad to hear it’s in the version 10. I hope will be released soon!