I have been using eM Client for over a year now. I don’t know how long I have had this problem, but I have just discovered that a search in the search box only returns partial results. One of the IMAP accounts that I have connected eM Client to is my Gmail. When I search in eMclient for a key word, I get one (1) result. When I search in the Gmail web interface for the same keyword, I get 23 results.
The keyword exists in the subject heading for many of the messages that Gmail finds, but which are all omitted by eM Client search.
I have the Gmail account in eM Client set to download messages for offline use, and to include attachments. I also set the client to download complete messages.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\MailClient.exe" /dbrepair but that made no difference.