Search calendar events by Reminder time

I’ve noticed that I stopped getting reminders on many events. When I review them, the Reminder is set to “At start”, but that is not how they were configured before. I have some events that need to be reminded, at least, by 12 hours, like to fast for an A1C blood check. I’ll set the reminder to 18 hours, but I won’t see a reminder. I’ll notice the event in the calendar pane at the right side, but not get a reminder. I have to edit the reminder to change the leading interval, and it might stick. For some events, I’ve had to delete them to recreate them with the appropriate reminder interval.

I’m wondering if there is a way to search events to check if any are set to “At start”. Some reminders are set to “At start”, because they are reminders only. That is, the event is just to remind me to do some chore, but when it gets done is not critical. Some reminders are for events where I must attend or prepare, so I really need those to be several or many hours before the event.

I have lots of events, but going through each to change Reminder from “At start” to some number of hours before is tedious. Plus, I’ve found that sometimes changing the Reminder to some number of hours doesn’t stick, so I have to delete those events to recreate them with the appropriate number of hours before the event.

I’m using Microsoft’s Hotmail/Outlook.com/Live.com e-mail services and their calendars. Perhaps using reminder times that are allowed in eM Client but not available when I use Microsoft’s web client is causing the problem. Some reminders, say, are for 18 hours before an event, but MS Calendar online doesn’t have an 18-hour setting.

When searching on events, can I search on the Reminder value?