Scheduling a check for new emails in Android app

Is there a way to set the frequency of regular checks for new emails in the Android app? It seems to happen about every 30 minutes, which is too long. I usually like to set it to 5 or 10 minutes. In the Windows version on my PC I can choose, but I can’t find a similar setting in the Android app.

Phil

Your question would be best handled via email to [email protected]

Thanks. Will do very shortly.

Well I tried that, but no response. I guesss they’re a tad busy. Can anyone else help with my problem

Being as it is a beta version, I would assume that not all options and settings have been implemented.

Yes. That makes sense, I’ll just have to wait.

Having said that, does anyone know how often the Android version checks for new emails - POP version?

Does anyone know how often the Android version checks for new emails - POP version?

No we don’t know as yet on this forum as @sunriseal already advised. You will need to wait for a reply from Testing, or alt keep trying the next Beta apps when ithey come out and see what settings they have for POP accounts. As @sunriseal says not everything is implemented yet and I’m sure the Devs are busy doing stuff.

OK thanks. Maybe I’ll try sending myself a series of emails and see how long they take to arrive. :slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, I don’t get any e-mail checks - I have to open it and manually refresh.

BETA version questions/concerns should be reported via EMAIL… [email protected]

I know, They don’t answer.

So goes BETA testing…not unique to eM Client :wink:

@gizmo2501

For what it’s worth, I don’t get any e-mail checks - I have to open it and manually refresh.

Yes I too on my Droid OS 13 mobiles, also have to currently open the app and manually refresh to receive IMAP mail, as its not realtime push mail with the app closed as yet. Or alt leave the app open running in the background to receive mail. So just have to wait for later Beta versions to test.

I would like to be able to granularly set when individual e-mail accounts sync - so you could set some to manual only, some to every 6 hours, and some on push.

This would help when you have a lot of e-mail accounts and want to save battery life and sync time.

viernes 30 junio 2023 :: 0926hrs (UTC +0100)

All mobile app request, comments etc should be directed to: [email protected]

skybat

¡Suerte!

¡Los mejores desde Spielberg, Austria y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.