schedule a meeting

If I create a meeting with more than about 4 attendees, eM client won’t send meeting invitations - it states there is a problem uploading email addresses. If I create a meeting with 4 people and then add two or three at a time , it will happily send out invitations until I reach the twelve I originally wanted.

Why?

Hi Brian, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you please make a screenshot of this issue?
Also can you go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on CalDav logging?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the error occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Paul- 6.0.20617.0. When I go to Data Logging this is all I see - No CalDav… BTW - all the emails work individually - its only in a group.

I turned on ALL the logging and sent ALL the logs…

When I added everyone two or three at a time and let it send notices it worked fine…pain in the butt though

Hi, did not know this was a Gmail account, can you please turn on GData logging only for this issue, same instructions as posted above.
I have not received any logs from you until this point, did you send them to [email protected]?

Also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.