Rules on specific accounts

I am a bit stunned that having spend about 50% more than any other email client there is no direct support option, apart from FAQ’s and a Forum!!

Money for old rope.

Anyway…

Rules. It seems that unlike Thunderbird, where you can set rules for each email account, that you cannot for EMClient. I want to set rules for one account, that may not be applicable to another email account. How is this achieved.???

I am a bit stunned that having spend about 50% more than any other email client there is no direct support option, apart from FAQ’s and a Forum!!

To get direct eM Client Pro (paid) support go to https://support.emclient.com/ and login at the top left. You can then login and get VIP support.

You can get MS Outlook for a one-off payment of £120 and that includes 60 days of support. Microsoft also offer subscription options for their software if you want to go that way, which will cost you about £60 per year.

Compare that to eM Client’s one-off payment of £55, which includes 1 year of VIP Support.

If your server supports it, you can create the Rule on the server. Just select the server before you click on New Rule.

If your server doesn’t support them, or you just want to execute them locally, you can specify which account the Rule applies to.

Gary

You are not reading the post properly. I am NOT stunned by the cost BUT I was stunned how difficult it was to find support. When you click on VIP support in the app it takes a person to a page the shows just two buttons: Knowledge Base and Forum, no direct link to open a ticket with someone in support.

Our server DOES support separate account rules. I was running them in Thunderbird with no problem.

But now you have pointed out I will try this.

Steve

Thankyou for your help

Just be aware that not all the options available in local Rules will be available in server Rules created through eM Client.