Retrieving google calendar data from an EMClient backup

Another PIM software I’d bought connected to my Google calendar and deleted all my history. I have serveral EMClient backups which, I’m sure, contain all my Google calendar history as it tried to update my calendar but Google is throwing back errors - '‘A provided value exceeds the allowed size limit’.
Deleting the event that’s causing the error doesn’t fix the issue.
Is there any way to extract data from the emclient data files ?
Ideally, getting all the calendar events into a CSV file would be great but any way to access the data would be a start.
Can anyone help ?

Cheers
Adrian

Another PIM software I’d bought connected to my Google calendar and deleted all my history.

I would first contact Google and ask them if they can restore your Calendar. They may be able to.

Google is throwing back errors - '‘A provided value exceeds the allowed size limit’.
Deleting the event that’s causing the error doesn’t fix the issue. Deleting the event that’s causing the error doesn’t fix the issue.

Have you tried deleting the specific event online in your Google Calendar ? If not, do that and then close and reopen eM Client. That normally fixes it.

If the calendar event is then deleted online but closing and reopening eM Client still shows the event, then try repairing Google Calendar in eM Client. Click the Calendar icon at the bottom left of eM Client. Then “Right click” your “Gmail Calendar” and “Click Properties” at the bottom. Next click the “Repair” tab at the top and finally click “Repair”. This can take time a little time as eM Client has to rebuild the local calendar cache etc.

Is there any way to extract data from the emclient data files ?

You can export eM Client calendar events into a .ics file via the “Menu / Export” (PC) or “File / Export” (Mac) which then can be imported into Google Calendar online.

1. I’ll try contacting google if the other options fail
  2. I deleted the specific online event but emclient still generated the errors, even after a restart.
  3. I’ll export the data from a backup

Thank you cyberzork for your suggestions.