REPRODUCIBLE: Processing IMIP message - OBJECT REFERENCE NOT SET

REPRODUCIBLE.

Create two test accounts: test1, test2

Acct = test1: Create “All Day” meeting event. Invite test2. Save.
Acct = test1: Send invitation.

EMail is sent.
Email arrives test2.

Acct test2: Open email. Accept invite.

Confirm both your calendars.

Acct = test2: Let’s change the meeting times. Test2 doesn’t want to go all day. Reschedule for whatever – 6 hours?
Acct = test2: Double click calendar item sent previously.
Acct = test2: Adjust schedule… Save. Send proposal.

Email sent.
Email arrives test1.

Acct = test1: Open email.
Acct = test1: Accept proposal.

ERROR: Following problem occurred when processing an iMip message. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

RELATED DOCUMENTATION:(???)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810098

Hi, what version of eM client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

6…20154

Hi, I’ve succesfully replicated the issue, I’ll forward it to the developers and hopefully make a fix for the issue for future release.

Thank you for pointing this out, I’ll keep you posted,
Paul.

I have this exact same problem.  If someone invites me to a meeting and I accept it. It works fine.  If they make an update to the meeting and I try to accept it, I get that error message.

Hi Kendra, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer? Can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

Paul - I am using version 6.0.21372.0 of eM Client.  Here’s the screenshot of the error message. This error shows up when I try to click Accept for a meeting invitation.  This didn’t used to happen.  When I go to my calendar, the meeting appears, but it doesn’t show my reply (attending, declined, tentative, etc.), so I have to then find it on my calendar, open it up, and update the Participation Status manually.

Hi again Kendra, thank you for reporting this, I’ve reported the issue to the developers and they’re working on a solution for this issue, however no update is available yet.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused, I’ll check back with you as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Paul