"Reply All" shortcut unreliable

When I use the reply all shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+R) sometimes it includes all the addressees, and sometimes it doesn’t.  This appears to be recent behaviour, but unfortunately I can’t reproduce it consistently.

Hi Nick, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you replicate the issue with a single message maybe?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I’m using 6.0.20631.0.

I have just gone through my inbox but was unable to reproduce the fault until I had about 5 emails left and 2 in a row wouldn’t ‘reply to all’ - just the sender.

Cheers,

Nick

Hi again Nick, if you use the “Reply all” button on the same email you had issues with, will it occur again? If so can you please export this message into .eml file by drag and dropping it onto your desktop or a new email message and send it to me to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi  Nick,

Can it be that 1 of the e-mail addresses in the original e-mail is incorrect? Maybe eM Client stops copying e-mail addresses when it detects a malformed e-mail address?

Hi Hans,

I have been in touch with Paul, but haven’t been able to pin down the behavior yet.  I can reproduce the fault one minute and not the next…

Frustrating.