remove part of a recurrent appointment, exchange calendar doesn't sync

I’m trying out the latest emclient. My prime usage is maintaining different calendars.

I noticed this week that some changes made in the client do not sync with te server. Specifically recurring events.

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using and what mail/calendar service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6. for of a different reason, I can not see the version number. However there are no updates available.

I have an Outlook exchange account.

Hi, you should see the version number in Help > About.

Thank you,
Paul.

This function works, however the text size is to large on my surface pro 2, the number is unreadable

Ok, please try to download this version of eM Client (it’s the latest), and check if the issue still occurs: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20619/setup.msi .

If it does, please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and turn on Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic account.

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When it occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected]

Thank you,
Paul.

Until the 7th of August it will be difficult if not impossible for me to respond. I will of course respond as soon as I’am able to.

Hello Paul, have you received the logs?

Hi, yes I have. I’ve tried to replicate the issue, but I wasn’t successful, I’ve submitted the logs to the developers for more information, but I’m still waiting for a response.

Thank you,
Paul.