Remove old data

I’m on version 7. Every day I have message “Would you like to remove data from previous version…” I click “Yes”, but nothing seems to happen. Where can I verify on computer if old data from previous version are still present?

Hello,
those data would be in your Database, whose location is found in Tools>Settings>General>Storage, but it contains your current data files as well as the previous ones.
Please contact me at [email protected] with a link to this forum topic.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi,
I deleted old database. I don’t remember how (may be through menu). About pop up message, it is not possible to do anything. Click on link does not work, little  window disappears too quickly .

Hello,
if this window still appears, it means there must be part of the old database still present.
Or have you started using eM Client 7 with a clean database?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello,
Yes, but I’m telling that click to YES does not work.
(I solved to remove old database.)

I’m getting this same error, but I can see a second dialog box appear to confirm, but it disappears before I can select it.

Same here, there’s an alert appearing asking to confirm the deletion, but it disappears after a sec. It’s a bug (among dozens).

Ah just found that you can go in Settings > General > Storage and delete the old data with the button there. That is if you don’t want to wait for the bug fix coming in the next update, Q3 2018.