Relase date for client 5.5 or 6.0 ?

Hello,

It is safe, no harm from saying anything here.

But threaded view will be released when it will be ready and implemented without problems.
We have not bailed out with this feature and we are still planning to implement it.

best regards
Jan

Thanks, Jan. I’m happy to hear that! I look forward to it in a future release.

you’re welcome

best regards
Jan

Will there be a Twitter and/or a Google+ integration ? (reading the feed, post…)

Hello,

No, we do not plan to implement these features.

best regards
Jan

Hi
I am happy to know about release of V6. I bought v5 but always problem to open attachement. Good software but attachment opening problem very annoying.

Azid

Hello,

so far this was almost always problem with external software and especially with .pdf files (adobe reader X).

Can I ask when you are opening attachment if it freezes, or it just takes long time or nothing happens at all?

regards
Jan

Hi,

I have purchased a pro licence a few weeks ago based on the upcoming upgrade. Is there any further information on the release?

Hi,

I did the same and would like to know when 6.0 is due for release?

If any of you would also like to see the “delayed send” feature added to emClient, please vote for Delayed Send here:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

Hello,

this week we should release 6th version beta for beta testers (might postpone to next week) then we will test it so It should be release still in time until late autumn.

Anyway users who bought 5th version will receive 6th version, nothing has changed about that.

Yes

Hello,

is it possible to join the beta test? As I’m developing the eM Client *DAV-support for tine 2.0 Groupware Server (see https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…), I would like to test compatibility with v6.

Thanks in advance.

please contact my colleague at [email protected]

with regards
Jan

Would love to test the Beta! :slight_smile: Greetings

Is the eM Client 6 beta only for Special testers or you publish it for everyone ? I would really like to be a tester :slight_smile:

Hello,

please contact me on [email protected] with this request.

with regards
Jan

Hey,
I just wrote a mail to you! :slight_smile: Because I also would like to test the Beta.

Greetings+
Robin

I have received them, just keep emailing, no need to post it to forums also :slight_smile:

with regards
Jan

I would love to help test the product as well. Looking forward to see the improvements :slight_smile: