Redirect junk to inbox

Hi. My mail server keeps putting non-junk emails in the Junk folder, and I end up missing important emails. Is there any way I can have emails automatically moved from the Junk folder to my Inbox? The rules feature only seems to work with emails coming into the Inbox. But I thought there might be some trick I could use.
Thanks.

My mail server keeps putting non-junk emails in the Junk folder, and I end up missing important emails

That usually happens because your Mail box online AI filtering engine is automatically moving it to the Junkmail folder and so eM Client mirrors that locally.

So what you need to do for the emails that are automatically showing up in the Junkmail folder, “go online to your Junkmail folder” and “mark them as Not Junk” which will then move them back to your online Inbox.

Your online mailbox will then learn for future, to keep those sender’s emails in your Inbox.

The rules feature only seems to work with emails coming into the Inbox

That correct. Rules only work on your Inbox. They are not designed to automatically move Junkmail back to your Inbox.

Thanks for the reply. I feel sure I’ve marked emails as spam (in webmail) and then had emails from the same senders sent to my spam folder again. I guess I’ll just have to keep trying.