Recurring error message

Three months ago I tried to send a message “DMFF Promo” with a video file attached which failed because the attachment was too large. Ever since I keep getting an error message saying - [IMAP] Unable to upload message “DMFF Promo” to folder "[Gmail]/Bin, ([ALERT] Message too large.
The message and attachment were deleted three months ago but every time I open eMClient this message keeps popping up. How can I get rid of it?

You have to delete it permanently - open the Trash folder, find the large email and delete it.

I am getting the same error message but it says the email was too large to even upload to the TRASH…so it  is not in the trash…it is stuck somewhere and can’t find it. How did I find it and get rid of it?  Does eM client have an Outbox like Outlook? that was I can just go delete it there…but I am so tired of seeing this error message a million times a day…thanks! 

Hi Cheyenne,

Yes, eM Client has an outbox … it is called ‘outbox’, and you should be able to see it in the left panel.

Thanks Hans…I see the “outbox” under “local folders” but I am getting my email through gmail into eM client and there is NO “outbox” in that section. The local folders outbox is empty. NOw what? Thanks…

Hi Cheyenne,

I do not mean the ‘outbox’ under ‘local folders’.

I have about 5 different e-mail accounts, and when I ‘open’ them in the left panel, I get an ‘outbox’ folder for each e-mail account.

screen shot:

I’m not using gmail, so I don’t know whether that is different from my e-mail accounts.

Hi Cheyenne, sorry for my belated reply, if you’re seeing this error regarding your “trash” folder, please try to right click the folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

HI Paul - THANK YOU…so far this is working. I have not seen the error message again…I appreciate the help! :slight_smile:

Hi again, glad that it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions regarding the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.