Recovery google pasword

hello everybody,

i have a strange problem with my google email. since two days i cannot receive messages. i wanted to login into it in google bad i dont remember my password. so i wanted to look it up in em client. is there any way to find it?
thanks for help

The password is not even used in eM Client. Rather we use oAuth which is a passwordless connection.

There is a way for you to reset the password on the Google web site, if you need to access webmail.

Try here: Change or reset your password - Computer - Gmail Help

A Google search produced this:

To reset your Gmail password, you’ll need to select the “Forgot password” option on the login screen. Once you click this option, you’ll be asked to provide Google with your recovery phone number or email — a link to reset your password will be sent to you.

thanks, for your replys. there is nothing else registered, nether phone or second mail. looks like i locked myself out…

i changed from “force tls” to “use tls if available” now he’s receiving messages again. but still i can not loginto webmail to add another recovery option. how is oauth working?

Google support page if you carn’t sign in to your Google account with all the various options.

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=3394215