receiving emails fine,--but sent emails smtp fails with my Juno server

Hello, I wish I had stayed with the Trial full version, (had 29 trial days left, but went to free license) - -so might have access to eM’s full tech support dept.,–but hoping an eM Client user might help me with this somewhat complicated smtp connection matter. (much intelligence out there, no doubt,–but most likely, only the Client administrators can make actual adjustments on smtp settings with my server, Juno.  Juno’s suggestion is for an eM Client manager to set my Windows 10 pc connection with my Juno server.  I have repeatedly tried different settings from my eM Client program with Juno, but emails still don’t go out. My POP Juno server brings emails in to my Client program just fine,–but the Client’s smtp settings won’t allow any emails to go out. A note from eM keeps popping up that this connection is not authorized by Juno, also needing my password which I’ve repeatedly typed in, knowing it is correct.  Below are the smtp settings that Juno says eM Client must set for me to be able to send my emails out:
  Below are basic Juno configurations required in all email programs.

POP3 (Incoming mail): pop.juno.com
SMTP (Outgoing mail): authsmtp.juno.com
Incoming mail port: 110
Outgoing mail port : 587

Note: authsmtp.juno.com will still work if the member has that current setup. However, if they choose to use SSL they will need to switch it to smtp.juno.com. SSL will not work correctly with authsmtp.juno.com.

POP3 (Incoming mail): pop.juno.com
SMTP (Outgoing mail): smtp.juno.com
Incoming mail port: 995
Outgoing mail port : 465

P.S-- The Juno technician also suggested that my emails might become sent from eM Client’s smtp if not going through SSL, - - but the only choice eM Client gives for this is NOT using a Secure Connection…This doesn’t sound good, but I tried it anyway, and emails from Client still didn’t go out.  ~  Thanks for any suggestions I might try.  ~  Good day. 

The most common cause of failing SMTP is the anti-virus/firewall application. Disable that then try again.

If that still does not work, in eM Client go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on the SMTP tab for the Juno account. Make sure you have one of the following port/security policy combinations:

Port 587 = Force usage of SSL/TLS
Port 25 = Use SSL/TLS if available
Port 465 = Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)