Receiving coworker invites on iphone 6.

Hello,

Our company just signed up for eM client. Everything is great except for one problem! I am receiving notifications and reminders of my coworkers calendar events, even though I’m not an invitee on their event. I’m subscribed to their calendar so I can see their availability, but should not be receiving notifications or reminders that their events are coming up in 5 minutes on my iphone 6. Can anyone please help with this?

Hello Kurt, not completely sure if I follow. If you’re seeing the notifications on your iPhone how is this problem related to eM Client? Notifications should not be displayed for subscribed calendars/events that you’re not an attendee of.

Because I’ve unchecked all the calendars on my iphone and notifications are turned off for them. I’m guess it’s an eM client deal. Do you guys have phone service where we can hop on a call to trouble shoot this? I don’t think we’ll accomplish much through email as it’s difficult to explain!

Sorry Kurt, unfortunately we don’t provide phone call support, please note that issue resolving can be a very time consuming process thus on-phone support doesn’t help to speed up the process.

Please try to elaborate on the problem. As I’ve suggested, shared calendars or events that you’re not an attendee of should not be displaying notifications in eM Client. If your phone displays the reminders, the reminders are being pushed by the server and you should resolve the issue in the application you’re using on your server or with the calendar service you’re using.

I really don’t think it’s an iphone issue. It’s almost as if I’m default invited on every calendar event a coworker of mine makes. When I double click a coworkers calendar event that they scheduled, it shows me as being checked under the scheduling tab.

Hello again Kurt, what exactly points you up to an application issue with eM Client? As I suggested, eM Client synchronizes your data with the server not iPhone so in case your iPhone handles the notifications differently than your server and eM Client, not really sure how we could resolve this from our side.

Are there any errors or issues during the sync between eM Client and your Calendar server or service?

Hello again Kurt, what exactly points you up to an application issue with eM Client? As I suggested, eM Client synchronizes your data with the server not iPhone so in case your iPhone handles the notifications differently than your server and eM Client, not really sure how we could resolve this from our side.

Are there any errors or issues during the sync between eM Client and your Calendar server or service?