Re-importing to local folders

I’m working on getting my wife to move over to eMClient from Outlook. I had set it up once and imported her Outlook POP downloaded mails to eMC’s local folders. Since she has still used Outlook. Can I simply delete C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\Local Folders and re-import, or will that cause problems?

Thanks

Since she has still used Outlook. Can I simply delete C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\Local Folders and re-import, or will that cause problems?

I wouldnt manually delete from the eM Client hidden roaming folder. Best to delete directly in eM Client

If she has used Outlook again, I would just manually delete “what you already imported into eM Client Local Folders in the GUI” and then reimport Outlook again from her current eg: pst or ost file etc. Or whatever way you imported Outlook previously.

Note: Before deleting her messages in eM Client Local Folders, check that she hasn’t deleted any in Outlook that were already imported earlier as otherwise you won’t be able to get them back.